Finally, I've got the E-Ticket to attend the STAR Conference in Lima..But I've to take one time transit via Amsterdam and finally to Lima..That will take about 32 hours journey...Mak ai!!Lamenyer....But I think that will give me experiences especially when travelling to europe and southern america...(kalo anybody tnye, bolehla aku ckp penah g tempat2 cm2..hahahaha!!)...Know what??the best part of this trip is I'm totally sponsored by the APEC..so, APEC will pay for my Flight ticket (sebab tu aku amek via amsterdam, dh FREE!!) and my allowances during my 5 days at Peru..hahaha..best kan???..and the second part is, I'm going alone...yes..ALONE..sound scary rite??1st time travell oversea alone..hehehehe..and to my wife: Abg kena g Kejer dulu..Luv u baby..muaks..To all back home:Gud bye semua..aku pergi untuk berkhidmat untuk NEGARA!!


Pics: My name on it...

Pics: My ticket to AMS and LIM..